Friday, June 1, 2012

Gone to WordPress

I'm increasingly less pleased with the changes that Blogger keeps applying, and am working with WordPress at work now. I'm enjoying the WordPress dashboard once again, and have actually had my blog imported over there for quite a while.

I'm not quite done sprucing up the place over there, but it's mostly done. Please join me at http://greycatquilting.wordpress.com.

I'll leave this blog up for a bit yet, but will be deleting this version of my blog come July1.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I also have a blog over at WordPress which I have established but have not yet used. I hope you find it a pleasure to blog over there not the frustration you found where you were.

DoFollow Forums said...

Move is good. But don't delete it, keep this blog. You can make some link redirect to your new blog like in your post.
Hope you enjoy blogging at wordpress, cheers!

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Random fact? Put it here!