... Shelves, which are admittedly quite a bit sparser thanks to the ruthless culling of old fabrics that I did, but I had to be completely honest with myself and how I will be using my fabrics. My tastes have changed so dramatically, and most of the cuts that I got rid of were half a yard or less in length.
Anyway, I got opinions on my Flying Geese II top. I'd been debating whether to back it with aqua, or try to find a rich turkey red print to go on the back, so I asked for input. The general consensus is to back it with turkey red, so now, once I'm off my fabric diet, I need to find a backing of appropriate color. It'll be bound with a mustard print, so I'll also be on the lookout for that.
I had quite a number of things to show off... As I said, I got half of Basket Block 10, done. This means that I got Blocks 6 through 9 done! They were actually done in the middle of the nights Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday night, I cut the fabrics for 10 and 11. I finished both of those blocks this afternoon, while Grandma Fern had Zebediah.
I've also received quite a large number of Birthday Blocks! My request was for Blockade Blocks in aqua and purple. I got the cutest little fabric postcard for helping out with angel blocks for the 2009 Birthday Block Swap. I have a few made to send out, and will be starting on more soon, hopefully tonight, actually. As soon as I have more Birthday Blocks made, I'll do a post solely for those.