And. holy shingles! This pre-cutting thing works miracles. In three days, I made several blocks:
|#011 Broken Dishes|
|#006 Big Dipper|
|#021 Contrary Wife|
I also precut Buzzard's Roost, but I wasn't happy with it, so I didn't photograph it. It's perfectly pieced - I just made a mistake when cutting and reversed my two fabrics so the values weren't placed the way I want. It's simple enough to rotary cut, so when I have some free time to pre-cut again, I'll add that to the to-do list.
While I was at the monthly Stitch 'N' Bitch, I paper-pieced two more blocks:
|#005 Bat Wing|
Or an owl.
I'll let you all decide.
|#001 Attic Window|
So, seven more blocks into The Farmer's Wife Sampler. That brings me to seventeen completed. (Eighteen if I could the Buzzard's Roost that I just don't like.) I have about another dozen blocks' foundation patterns already printed, so expect a slew of paper pieced blocks before I move on to pre-cutting more rotary friendly blocks.