...and using up stash at the same time.
After making Bright Flowers for the Farmer's Wife Sampler:
I was right about easy, it's been a couple of weeks, and I've only made eight full blocks as shown in the top photo. I'm refusing to purchase anything for piecing this top, so when I'm out of aqua and purple strips, I'm out. The top will be done at that point. I've think I've decided to quilt this with circles, to contrast the very strong straight lines of this top.
I've also decided that I'm ignoring where seams don't match up exactly. This is my 'easy' project for the year, which means it's the one the project where I just let things happen as they will.
So, this is where I've been for the last couple of weeks. I'm going to finish this top as soon as possible. I want to start actually quilting something soon.