Tonight was all about chain piecing - I need a frightening number of subunits for my Double Wedding Ring project - 161 of each color arc. That's what I did for quite a while...
So, what I have right now are 95 green arcs (need 66 more) and 34 orange arcs (need 100 more and lots more pieces!). I have to count out the number of centers and footballs to make sure I have the right numbers - I bought extra Kona Berry in case I needed it.
While I was at work yesterday, I decided that I had to participate in the Farmer's Wife Quilt-Along, so I sent the 111 page document of paper-piecing templates to my local OfficeMax to print this evening. I've also decided that I essentially have to start over on my Dear Jane blocks - the six or so that I completed have been scattered all over the apartment and are looking pretty sad. Rather than wash them and pray, I'm just going to start fresh and newly ambitious.
I know... I must be insane. TWO sampler quilt projects, a DWR, the tutorial series... I also made a pact with Sandi that we're going to each enter the local quilt show in May of
Anyway, I'm rambling. Time for to get started cutting fabrics again. Progress to be made yet today!