Sunday, June 13, 2010

Birthday Block Progress

I've been stitching like a madwoman, trying to get things done for the various swaps I'm in, primarily the Birthday Block Swap.  I'll actually be a bit ahead, once I get everything mailed out!  The secret has been to simply sit down and get everything cut out, stored in my take-along bag, and then I'm ready no matter where I happen to be sewing.

For cristalsky, quilter's choice blocks in various shades of white and cream:

For mommy09, spring-themed blocks in bright colors with a white background:

For maydela, wonky house blocks, in our favorite colors.  I love all colors, so:

For sewinginbison, scrappy 8" Bouncing Betty blocks:

For Treeville Mary, Crazy Anne blocks, in batiks:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Random fact? Put it here!