Thursday, June 16, 2011

Creativity Abounds Once Again...

I started a new job on June 6. I can't begin to tell you how much my stress levels have changed! My creativity has been re-sparked. It feels amazing!

I spend a total of an hour commuting to and from work now, so I've decided to start a hand-piecing project: hexagons. I'm using the June Tailor simple shapes Teflon hexagons because they're reusable and fit the hexagon die cutter for my GO!

I've finally made progress on my Double Wedding Ring. If you were participating, or planning to, I apologize for my lack of posting in regards to it. I've cut about 90% of the pieces I need and started piecing. I should be able to post a piecing tutorial for DWRs before the weekend is out.

I'm also looking forward to starting in on my Dear Jane blocks again, and I'm really tempted to join the Farmer's Wife quilt-along that's started.

It feels amazing to be so creative again!

1 comments:

Lynne said...

So glad the change of job has made a difference to your stress levels - that can only be a good thing!

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Random fact? Put it here!