Sunday, March 20, 2011

FNSI & National Quilting Day

I actually managed to get sewing on Friday night -  I got the quilting done on Laffy Taffy Basket!  Well, at least I got what quilting I wanted to get done, done.  I'm debating doing more quilting to the center.  I'm at that edge where there could be *too much* quilting, and I don't want to regret my choice and pick out a bunch of stitching.


I got the binding done today while I was at the meeting/sewing day for the Rock River Modern Quilt Guild.  There were only two of us today - Sandi and myself - but that's okay.  It was still dedicated sewing time, which I desperately needed. EDIT:  I stand corrected - Lisa did join us for a couple of hours.  My memory being the sieve that it is... LOL

Now, I just need to make a label, attach a sleeve, and this baby can get in the mail.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I followed your link from FNSI. Love your Laffy Taffy basket. So colorful and pretty!

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot Lisa! She needs credit for riding her bike over!

Anonymous said...

I'd say you had a successful FNSI and National Quilt Day. That Laffy Taffy basket is lovely.

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Random fact? Put it here!