Friday, March 4, 2011

Sick...

of being sick...  Disease is the gift that keeps on giving in my household.

I've been down for a week now.  I managed to go to work on Wednesday and Thursday, but was freezing through both shifts.  Why?  I was running a fever both days.

I went into Urgent Care this morning, and got put on Mucinex D.  I also have a prescription for Augmentin, which I should take should the Mucinex not do its job.  I have to work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  I'm really hoping I'm mostly over this junk - I hate to miss more work than I have to, and I'm tired of feeling like something I stepped in.

I do have a lot of news, but it'll have to wait until I can stand long enough to take pictures of everything.  Suffice to say, I fulfilled a couple of wish list items with our tax refunds, in addition to being able to replace some things in the house that desperately needed replacing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling like crap. (They should make greeting cards that say that!) I hope this is the end of the illness for your family.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are not well. Keep warm and well nourished.
Wishing you well
Hugs
Gina

L said...

Hope you feel better hon'... glad it sounds like you guys are otherwise doin' well! :-) Miss you!

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Random fact? Put it here!